THE ART OF WAR COURSE
How to Win with Sun Tzu's Strategies
"The Sonshi Art of War Course helped tremendously. I am always trying to learn something new or look at things from a different angle. Learning from great people and how they dealt from adversity helped me keep focused." San Francisco Chronicle
Learn and apply Sun Tzu's Art of War correctly
- Sun Tzu's Art of War can be read in an afternoon, but without proper guidance, can take a lifetime to master.
- By subscribing to The Art of War Course, you will master all 351 lessons from Sun Tzu in a structured and disciplined manner. Each day you will receive an Art of War verse in order, followed by clear explanations. You will avoid making the same mistakes that many readers make.
- Apply Sun Tzu's Art of War directly and seamlessly to your life. The Art of War Course is a practical program that prepares you for life's daily battles and to prevail with strategic wisdom. Not for the faint of heart. Conducive for serious personal reflection.
- Recently updated 2021 edition. An extraordinary gift for yourself or for someone who can benefit from more focus and direction. Your gift keeps on giving throughout the year -- and lasts a lifetime.
- $30 will be billed monthly. Cancel any time, no questions asked. Or choose a one-time payment of $330 for the entire full-year program. Select a payment option below:
"We will turn defeat into victory." Sun Tzu
With its lessons geared toward real-world application, The Art of War Course is an indispensable guide. Find out why subscribers say the program is an important part of their day, a source of insight, inspiration, and intelligence.
If you have further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEEDBACK FROM ART OF WAR COURSE SUBSCRIBERS
"The daily sonshi.com email is priceless, it is an important part of my day. It always seems to come at the right time, and when I need it most. This is one of the best hidden gems, to apply to one's business and the competitiveness of the corporate world."
"The art of war course has been a great source of fresh inspiration every morning. Please resume sending the mail. Sun Tzu has been an eye opener in strategies. I wish to keep this dialog window open."
"I want to say that in the years that I have been a subscriber to Sonshi, those words, and your site have directly influenced my life positively and immeasurably. In business, in relationships, and even in a successful bout with cancer, Sun Tzu's teachings have served as both a guide and a reminder that we don't live our lives alone--but in harmony with people and things around us."
"I enjoy the way you cite a specific passage from Sun Tzu, give an explanation of what it means in our current terms, and offer examples of how it could apply to actual situations we might encounter."
"The most useful aspect of the Art of War Course is the way you apply the teachings of Sun Tzu to both business and personal situations. Even the passages from The Art of War that seem quite clear and straightforward, take on a more profound meaning through your interpretations and explanations."
"Your daily emails are three steps beyond fabulous and a pinch more than all I need to live peacefully for the rest of my life...so thanks."
"It is hard to sit down and read through because there is so much in so few words. Getting it explained to me 1 sentence at a time is very helpful."
"Just to let you know that I REALLY appreciate and look forward to getting little bits of daily wisdom. Thanks, from a supporter!"
"I think receiving a daily message is a great way to receive information you would normally skip over in our daily lives."
"You guys do a GREAT job. I look forward everyday to my Art of War Course & have been inspired several times since signing up to receive it."
"I like getting the concepts one at a time with your analysis and insight as to what he meant."
"I find myself coming to the continued learning section daily. It always seems to be relevant."
"Truly one of the BEST and INTELLIGENT sites I've come across! I've already added the URL to my "favorites" listing. I really enjoy your 'ART OF WAR COURSE' feature."
"Is it my imagination or have you decided to skip sending your daily message today? Please take no offense at the above. I enjoy the daily column too much."
"I just wanted to thank you for the Art of War Course quote. It's been a wonderful 'Thought of the day', that not only enlightens, but inspires. Once again, thank you!"
"I like this site. One of the few places on the net where someone can get something wholesome. Keep doing what you are doing. Please send me The Art of War Course Subscription. I can't remember the last time I had something so thought provoking."
"I enjoy your daily quotes very much and often pass them to friends and family."